Sunday, November 6, 2011

The Wedding went ahead












Friday evening I tried to let everyone know that the wedding was going ahead, but our internet service was down. Still down on Saturday morning. gggrrrhhh!


Anyway, the wedding happened. Hallelujah! I am rather tired after running around like a headless chicken for 3 days, so I will just post a few photos for now, and post a more detailed blog about all the "goings ons" that happened, later in the week.


Internet is playing up again....Photos are in random order. Will try and fix later. I have been trying to get this small entry onto the blog for over one hour now....


2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eish ! The tension was palpable. Glad it finally went ahead. Congrats to Danny and Arthur, and well done to the parents !

    Can't wait to hear the details.

    Dave.

    (I would have edited the post if I had known how, rather than deleting and re-posting !)

    ReplyDelete