Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Hannah's first birthday

Hannah's first birthday celebration was held at the public swimming pool.  She arrived dressed in a Chinese little dress.
Trying to look Chinese
She was given 2 birthday cakes.  Here she is with the one at the swimming pool

Hmm... what should I wish for?
Happy family



I know what!!


Birthday cake # 2

What started off as a lovely day, ended with Arthur becoming faint and dizzy for no apparent reason, and being admitted to the hospital for observation.  I spent the afternoon driving around, getting Art to the hospital, and then driving out to Levelwood to get his PJ's and toiletries, and Danny and Hannah's things to sleep over at the manse.

By that evening, I was feeling pretty sick myself.  So, when they discharged Arthur from the hospital the next day, they admitted me with a chest infection that was bordering on pneumonia. I slept and slept, and was discharged 2 days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment